FREE DOWNLOAD – CRACKED – GOOGLE DRIVE
TITLE: Universe Sandbox
DEVELOPER: Giant Army
PUBLISHER: Giant Army
RELEASE DATE: 24 Aug, 2015
GENRE: Casual, Indie, Simulation, VR, Early Access
FILE SIZE: 1.1 GB (File Compressed)If you like this game, BUY IT to support the software developers!
Universe Sandbox is a physics-based space simulator that allows you to create, destroy, and interact on an unimaginable scale.
It merges real-time gravity, climate, collision, and material interactions to reveal the beauty of our universe and the fragility of our planet.
Universe Sandbox includes the desktop version and a VR mode with support for the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift+Touch, and Windows Mixed Reality.
Link Google Drive: (Bypass Google drive download limit)
Link One Drive:
Link Torrent: (Can using qBittorrent program to get game)Notes:
• The game is updated to version 26.2.1
• GOG Database: https://www.gogdb.org/product/1322614388
• This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development
Note: Turn Off Your Antivirus Before Installing Any Game
3. Run “setup_universe_sandbox_26.2.1_(64bit)_(43660).exe” to install the game
4. Play & Enjoy!Supported Languages:
Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
Some games need to perform the following steps, to avoid problems when running the game
• Block the game’s exe/the game folder in your Windows Firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online
• If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead
Minimum:OS: Windows 7 SP1+ (64-bit)*
Processor: 1.6 GHz dual-core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 2 GB Video Memory†, Shader Model 5.0
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 2 GB available space
Additional Notes: * A 64-bit version of Windows is required for Universe Sandbox updates after November 2018. Users on 32-bit systems can still run previous versions. Learn more † Laptops or other computers that use integrated graphics (rather than dedicated graphics hardware) may see issues with Universe Sandbox even if they meet the video memory requirement. Dedicated video hardware is recommended.
Recommended:Processor: 3.6 GHz quad-core
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: 4 GB Video Memory
DirectX: Version 11
Additional Notes: For VR, see recommendations from your headset manufacturer