FREE DOWNLOAD – CRACKED – MULTI LINKS
DEVELOPER: Coffee Stain Studios
PUBLISHER: Coffee Stain Studios, Coffee Stain Publishing
RELEASE DATE: 9 Jun, 2020
GENRE: Adventure, Indie, Open World, Simulation, Strategy, Early Access
FILE SIZE: 7.8 GB (File Compressed)If you like this game, BUY IT to support the software developers!
Satisfactory is a simulation game created by Coffee Stain Studios. It is a 3D first-person open world exploration and factory building game. As an engineer, the player is dropped onto an alien planet with a handful of tools and must harvest the planet’s natural resources to construct increasingly complex factories for automating all resource needs. The general goal is to build the Space Elevator and begin supplying the company the player works for (Ficsit) with increasingly numerous and complex components for their unknown purposes.
The factory-building aspect of Satisfactory has been described as a first-person version of Factorio. Unlike some other open world games like Factorio, the Satisfactory world is pre-generated, i.e. not procedurally generated. The world is 30 km2.
Download – Mirror1 – Mirror2 – Mirror3NOTES:
• Start the game through “FactoryGame.exe”
• Early Access games are still under development and may change significantly over time. As a result, you may experience unforeseen issues or completely new gameplay elements while playing this game. You can play now to experience the game while it’s being built or wait until it offers a more complete experience.
Note: Turn Off Your Antivirus Before Installing Any Game
1. Download & Extract file (using WinRAR or 7zip)General Notes:
2. Start the game through “FactoryGame.exe”
Some games need to perform the following steps, to avoid problems when running the game
• Block the game’s exe/the game folder in your Windows Firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online
• If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead
Minimum:Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7 or later (64-Bit)
Processor: i5-3570 3.4 GHz 4 Core
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Dedicated graphics card, GTX 770 2GB
Storage: 15 GB available space
Additional Notes: Internet connection required for multiplayer. The game is in early access and minimum requirements may change.
Recommended:Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Storage: TBD MB available space
I downloaded update 5 when i runs game main menu opens and i continues and loading starts but after a while loading freezes and game closes without showing any error, why is it happening….. Pls help… I even tried to start new game but nothing seems to work out, older version is running perfectly