FREE DOWNLOAD – CRACKED – MULTI LINKS
TITLE: Prison Architect
DEVELOPER: Introversion Software
PUBLISHER: Introversion Software
RELEASE DATE: 6 Oct, 2015
GENRE: Management, Casual, Indie, Strategy, Simulation
FILE SIZE: 961 MB (File Compressed)If you like this game, BUY IT to support the software developers!
Build and manage a Maximum Security Prison. As the sun casts it’s early morning rays on a beautiful patch of countryside the clock starts ticking. You’ve got to crack on and build a holding cell to detain the job-lot of maximum security prisoners that are trundling to your future prison on their yellow bus. As your workmen lay the last brick you don’t have a moment to let them rest as they need to get started on the first proper cell block so you can make room for the next prisoner intake. Once they’ve all got a place to lay their weary heads the fun can really start. You’ll need a canteen, infirmary and a guard room, oh, and don’t forget to plumb in a toilet, or things will get messy, but what about a workout area? Or solitary confinement cells? Or an execution chamber?
Inspired by Dungeon Keeper, Dwarf Fortress and Theme Hospital and with over 1 million players having spent time inside, Prison Architect is the world’s best lock-em-up.
- Play through the awesome 10 hour campaign
- Build your own supermax or liberal paradise in sandbox mode
- Try to escape from your or anyone else’s prison in Escape mode
• The game is updated to version The_Jailhouse101_11011
• GOG Database: https://www.gogdb.org/product/1441974651
Note: Turn Off Your Antivirus Before Installing Any Game
3. Run all “setup…exe” inside DLC folder to install the DLCGeneral Notes:
Some games need to perform the following steps, to avoid problems when running the game
• Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online
• If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead
Minimum:OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4Ghz or Higher / AMD 3Ghz or Higher
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia 8600 / Radeon equivalent (2009 era)
Hard Drive: 400 MB HD space