FREE DOWNLOAD – CRACKED – MULTI LINKS
TITLE: Bright Memory: Infinite
PUBLISHER: FYQD-Studio, PLAYISM
RELEASE DATE: 12 Nov, 2021
GENRE: Action, Anime, Hack and Slash, Indie, Shooter, Sci-fi
FILE SIZE: 11 GB (File Compressed)If you like this game, BUY IT to support the software developers!
In the year 2036, a strange phenomenon for which scientists can find no explanation has occurred in the skies around the world. The Supernatural Science Research Organization (SRO) has sent agents out to various regions to investigate this phenomenon. It is soon discovered that these strange occurrences are connected to an archaic mystery – an as-of-yet unknown history of two worlds, about to come to light…
Bright Memory: Infinite combines the FPS and action genres to deliver a high-octane experience. Mix and match available skills and abilities to unleash magnificient combos on your enemies. Your trusted sword allows you to slash through crowds of enemies and even repel their gunfire. The guns you come across in-game can be customized with a variety of ammunitions. Choose between incendiary bombs, sticky grenades, homing missiles, and more to suit your situation.
Created by FYQD-Studio, Bright Memory: Infinite is the sequel to the popular Bright Memory. However, the sequel features an all-new world, along with newly created improved battle system and level design.
For Bright Memory: Infinite, I wanted to focus on adding content to give players a more satisfying experience. As a result, development took three times as long as Bright Memory. This process allowed me to learn how to create a strong game while dealing with time and financial constraints. I spent a lot of time thinking of ways to maximize whatever technology and resources available to me in order to deliver an unforgettable experience through the game. As such, Bright Memory: Infinite represents the culmination of FYQD Studio’s growth. Finally, I would like to express my gratitude to all my global partners and those who have provided technical support to me.
Download – Mirror1 – Mirror2 – Mirror3 – Mirror4NOTES:
• The game is updated to version 1.41
• GOG Database: https://www.gogdb.org/product/1787213019
Note: Turn Off Your Antivirus Before Installing Any Game
1. Download & Extract release (WinRAR or 7zip)
2. Run “setup_bright_memory_infinite_1.41_(61712).exe” to install the game
3. Run all “setup…exe” inside DLC folder to install the DLCGeneral Notes:
Some games need to perform the following steps, to avoid problems when running the game
• Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online
• If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead
Minimum:Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 10 64 bit（1903）
Processor: INTEL E3-1230v2 / AMD FX-8350
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX960(4G)
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 13 GB available space
Recommended:Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 10 64 Bit（2004）
Processor: INTEL i7-4790K / AMD FX-9590
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX1060(6G)
DirectX: Version 12
Storage: 13 GB available space
Additional Notes: (Hight Ray Tracing)：NVIDIA RTX 3080 / (Normal Ray Tracing)：NVIDIA RTX 3060
xapofx1_5.dll not found Error ? Why Latest DirectX Installed
– The XAPOFX1_5.dll error on Windows 10 is implicitly understood as the error of missing DirectX libraries after installing Windows 10 or upgrading from Windows 8, 8.1 to Windows 10.
– This error also appears when you install a new Windows and forget to install the DirectX library that the Game or Graphics application requires.
– This error also occurs when Games or Applications accidentally corrupt the XAPOFX1_5.dll file of the DirectX library.
How to fix:
1. Restart the PC
2. Install the latest Directx version
3. Reinstall the game if the above steps do not fix the error
Why has been install and run xapofx1_5.dll not found ?
Install the latest version of Microsoft DirectX
Do we need all parts for install?
game not starting, opening steam ,
Need copy crack from CODEX dir to gamedir